Proton United Group has the expertise to operate and maintain oil & gas facility and equipment for Pumping Stations, Reservoirs, Oil & Gas rotating machinery and steam generation system.
Some of the major services carried out include:
Detailed planning and programming of all preventive, predictive and routine maintenance works using specifically designed software and data collection hardware.
Planning of all process operations and automation.
- Managing and handling all emergency and breakdown repairs and maintenance activities
- Managing and training staff in all aspects of process operations, automation and biological and chemical safety.
- Managing, procuring and storage of all required spares and replacement parts.
- Managing, adjusting and optimizing the mechanical, biological and chemical process requirements to ensure the best possible operational parameters are achieved at all times.
- Routinely analyzing the load and the requirement of various modules of the plant to assess the need for up grading of process equipment, piping, electrical and controls systems.
- Regular balancing, calibration and repairing of motors, pumps, impellers, gland packing, rotors, bearings, shafts, instrumentation and sensors etc.
- Operating process facility
- Machinery alignment
- Machinery epoxy grouting
- Sulfur Recovery Unit handling
- Steam Generation Handling
- Amine System Handling
- Propane Gas System handling